User contributions and/or comments do not, unless specifically stated, represent the views of DAATC
Rules for [use of/contributing to] the comments section:
1. This is a public arena; remember that everyone with access to the Internet can read what you post. You may express your opinions but remember that you are legally responsible for what you contribute.
a. is defamatory, offensive, sexist, homophobic, obscene, harassing or threatening;
b. is in breach of (i) anyone’s privacy; or (ii) confidentiality;
c. infringes any third parties intellectual property rights;
d. may cause anxiety or encourage racial hatred or violence;
e. may prejudice legal proceedings.
3. You must not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to third parties.
4. You must not include any links to any websites or web pages.
5. You must not use the DAATC website for the promotion of products or services or for any purpose other than you own personal, non-commercial use.
7. By providing Content to DAATC you grant to DAATC a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use, edit, moderate, copy and make the Content or any part of it available as it sees fit on the DAATC website or on any other DAATC or third party services in any media or technology now known or later developed.