We are specialists in Allergy Testing and have many happy clients in the Dublin area.
Our Allergy Test and Consultation costs just €120 and you have the results there and then.
You can read more about what the consultation covers on our Allergy Testing Consultation page and by viewing our Allergy Testing FAQs.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Heartburn, belching or food repeating, acid reflux, nausea or vomiting
- Bloating, wind, constipation or diarrhoea
- Headaches or Migraine
- Tiredness, poor sleep, muzzy head or hangover feeling
- Mood swings, Anger, Irritability, Depression or Anxiety
- Sinus pain, hay fever, sneezing, blocked or constant runny nose
- Asthma, cough, wheezing or tickly throat
- Candida (thrush), Recurring urinary tract infections
- Any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, acne rosacea, urticaria (hives & welts) or itchy skin with nothing to see on skin
- Lowered immune system, inflammation,
- Hormonal imbalances
- Poor concentration or hyperactivity
- Mouth ulcers, blisters, lip or eye swelling
Any of the above can be signs and symptoms of a food allergy, sensitivity or intolerance.
This is where you can have a severe reaction to something. It can cause symptoms such as swelling, itching and difficulty breathing. If it is a very severe reaction it can cause death within minutes.
This is where you have a lesser reaction that gives symptoms that are uncomfortable and annoying but they won’t kill you.
This is where you can tolerate a certain amount of something but if you overload and go over that amount then you get symptoms. This is the most manageable and common type to have. Once you identify the problem and detox from it, then it is a matter of keeping it in moderation.
All the pages in our Allergy Testing section: